Pros And Cons Of Owning A Black German Shepherd
I’ve had my German Shepherd dog, Stacy, for four years now, and there are some fantastic good things and a few bad things about having a black German Shepherd. I’ve taken the time to list the pros and cons of owning black German Shepherds here for you, so you’ll be able to see whether or not owning such a pet is right for you.
* These dogs are generally mild tempered dogs and can often be trained to be a support animal.
* These dogs are gentle, and require little maintenance. However, they are high energy; that means those who have children may enjoy the dog being able to keep the children entertained.
* The dog can be very protective, and it is well known that German Shepherd dogs can make a great guard dog.
* If you aren’t able to walk the dog on a regular basis or let the dog run freely, you may want to think about another breed.
* These dogs do not do well alone for long periods of time, as they are bred to be social beings.
* The dog can have some health issues, so regular vet trips are recommended.
There are many great pros and cons to owning any dog, so be sure to do your research. I’d never trade my pet for the world, and hope that you enjoy your beloved animal as well.